[Css-csts] Latest version of the SFW document and the related RID dispositions

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Sat Oct 31 14:39:26 UTC 2015

Dear CSTS WG members,

This is to let you know that I have uploaded to Cross Support Services
Area (CSS) <http://cwe.ccsds.org/css>> Documents
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSS-CSTS
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CWE Private
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSTS Framework and Concept the latest version of the Framework document
and the associated RID dispositions. I'm not aware of any further
updates that the Framework document would require. I have updated the
RID dispositions as needed so that these dispositions are aligned with
the latest version of the Framework document.

The names of the uploaded files are as follows:

Framework document:  921x1r2 201501031
RID dispositions: CSTS-SFW-Red-2 proposed RID resolution 20151031

Best regards,
Wolfgang