[Css-csts] FW: Some apparent peculiarities in CSS OIDs

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 29 21:40:22 UTC 2015

Dear Margherita,

As part of the revision of the SANA registries being led by the SE Area, some questions with regard to the current OID numbers for CSTS and SLE have been raised.   Perhaps you or other members of the CSTS WG can provide some insight as to the questions listed below?  The more general question of using the OIDs in registry identification is something that I think will have to be worked at an area level is not really at  CESG and/or "expert group" level.  So, for the moment, the question is really just for the SLE and CSTS branches as indicated below.

Best regards,
-Erik

.