[Css-csts] F-CLTU Pink Book

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Mon Sep 29 08:57:48 UTC 2014

Dear CSTS WG Members,

I have uploaded to the CWE (Cross Support Services Area (CSS)
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css>> Documents
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSS-CSTS
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CWE Private
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
SLE Services) the document "Pink FCLTU 912x1b3ec1 20140925" for your
review. I believe that this version is consistent with all changes the
WG had agreed upon. The remaining SLE book (FSP) will follow soon.
Please note that as work on the Pink Books progresses, further changes
in the common ASN.1 modules will become necessary and therefore you
should not regard in particular the first ASN.1 module in Pink Books
uploaded so far as final.

Best regards,
Wolfgang