[Css-csts] ROCF Pink Book

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Tue Sep 23 08:51:35 UTC 2014

Dear CSTS WG Members,

I have uploaded to the CWE (Cross Support Services Area (CSS)
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css>> Documents
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CSS-CSTS
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
CWE Private
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private&View=%7B8045374D-F8E0-4356-83CA-993252A38FE8%7D>>
SLE Services) the document "Pink ROCF 911x5b2ec1 20140922" for your
review. I believe that this version is consistent with all changes the
WG had agreed upon. The remaining SLE books (F-CLTU and FSP) will follow
soon. Please note that as work on the Pink Books progresses, further
changes in the common ASN.1 modules will become necessary and therefore
you should not regard in particular the first ASN.1 module in return
services Pink Books as final.

Best regards,
Wolfgang