[Css-csts] CSTS SFW Red-2 Review Outcome

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Tue Oct 28 10:34:05 UTC 2014

John and CSTS WG Members,

many thanks to John for his very thorough review of the SFW document.
Unfortunately the time that John can spend with the CSTS WG at the
meetings is always quite limited. Therefore I'm trying to speed up the
RID discussion and have (pre-)processed all the RIDs plus two emails
from John proposing further updates of the SFW. In this way John might
have a chance to check if my implementation of his RIDs is acceptable to
him.

I have taken the liberty to use John's original RID submission document
to capture all dispositions that I am proposing. Please see this
document attached. Please note that the dispositions as shown in that
document are exclusively based on my personal opinion and not
coordinated in any way with other CSTS WG members. My general impression
is however that we are in good shape and that none of the identified
defects and their correction will require to go for Red-3 rather than
Blue-1.

Given that, I also went ahead with the update of the SFW proper in
accordance with the documented RID disposition proposals. I have
uploaded it to Cross Support Services Area (CSS)
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css> > Documents
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx> > CSS-CSTS
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS> >
CWE Private
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private> >
CSTS Framework and Concept
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private%2FCSTS%20Framework%20and%20Concept>and
the name of the document is 921x1r2_final WH 20141009.

Best regards,
Wolfgang