[Css-csts] Change in CSTS WG representation from NASA/MSFC

Wickline, Thomas W. (MSFC-EO50)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT] thomas.w.wickline at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 15 18:40:39 UTC 2014

Margherita and CSTSWG colleagues:

Robert "Bobby" Neutze will be joining me at the CSTS WG in November and after that time, I will be transitioning my CCSDS involvement to Bobby.  Bobby is the software lead for the group here at MSFC that has been using the SLE protocols for communications between NASA ground support centers, so his experience base is a good fit for this working group.  He works with David Zoller on a daily basis, so I do not expect this transition to impact David's prototyping activities in any way.

I have instructed Bobby to request access to the CWE area of CCSDS.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you in November.

Thank you,

Tom Wickline
Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)
Huntsville Operations Support Center (HOSC)
Systems Engineering Manager
(256) 544-7657