[Css-csts] Fw: [Cesg-all] CCSDS Review of CCSDS 921.1-R-2, Cross Support Transfer Service--Specification Framework

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Fri May 23 05:13:41 EDT 2014

Dear WG Members, dear John,

for your information, I forward herewith the e-mail which announces the
start of the Agency Review of our CSTS SFW.
As you see, the completion date for the international Review is 1st
August. This means that the Review by each Agency shall be completed by
mid-July.

I would like to encourage the WG members to promote this Review within
their respective Agencies.
I will be the overall coordinator of this Review. So, in case of question,
please contact me.
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779