[Css-csts] CSTS SFW Red-2 Agency Review has begun

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu May 22 12:58:29 EDT 2014

Margherita and CSTSWG colleagues,
I received notice after COB yesterday that the CSTS SFW Red-2 review copy has been posted to the CCSDS website (http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/rids/Lists/CCSDS%209211R2/Overview.aspx). I don't know how widespread this announcement has been made (I received it through the US Technical Advisory Group to ISO Technical Committee 20 Subcommittee 13 mailing list).

The review period started yesterday. The international review completion date is 1 August 2014, and the various Agency and Center review completion dates are in mid-July.