[Css-csts] Invitation: CSS-CSTS W.G. Teleconference (21 Mar 16:00 CET in Room H379 '10'/ESOC@ESA)

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Mar 18 15:46:04 EST 2013

Margherita,
Because the US has already switched to Daylight Savings Time (Summer Time), Thursday's webex will begin for Tim and me at 11 am and for Tom at 10 am - that is, an hour later than when we normally do it. Tim and I agree that if everyone is in agreement it might be better to move the webex ahead one hour - that is, to 1500 (3 pm) CET. It would allow those of you in Europe to finish before 5 pm. Also, Tim and I have another telecon at 1 pm, and moving the CSTSWG telecon up would give us a bit more time between telecons.

However, we realize that at this late date it might not be possible to change the webex or for everyone who plans to participate to change their schedules, so we are still okay with proceeding with the webex as currently planned (1600 CET, 1100 US Eastern Daylight Time, 1000 US Central Daylight Time). We just thought that it was worth mentioning the possibility of changing.