[Css-csts] Framework files draft March 2013

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 18 07:32:56 EST 2013

Great!   Thank you Yves!
From: css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Yves.Doat at esa.int [Yves.Doat at esa.int]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 3:09 AM
To: css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [Css-csts] Framework files draft March 2013

Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that the new Framework draft implementing all
received comments is available for review.

In preparation of our April meeting I uploaded on the CWE three files (under
CWE Private/CSTS Framework and Concept):
   '921x1r2[Draft 201303] - Return Services': The framework covering the
   return services
   '921x1r2[Draft 201303]  ASN.1.asn': The ASN.1 in text format. I checked
   the syntax on my computer.
   '921x1r2[Draft 201303] - ASN.1 Track Changes': A track change of the ASN.1
   evolution

Please note that during our last internal meeting we noted that Annex D
covers the parameters, events and directives definition but doe not address
the definition of Functional Resources. Obviously this definition should be
added into that annex. Before putting any effort into that definition, I
would like to get an agreement from the Working Group to revise the Annex D.

Best regards

Yves
Head of the Ground Facilities Infrastructure Section  (HSO-ONI)
in the Ground Facilities Operations Division
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.