[Css-csts] SLE Issues: open questions

Sylvain Gully Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de
Fri Mar 15 05:28:54 EST 2013

Hallo Martin,

here are the DLR answers to your questions:

- removal provider initiated BIND: DLR doesn't use this feature, and has
nothing against the idea to remove it. But we found it logical to have a
simetrical definition of the BIND process betwen Provider and User. This
question seems to be no more accute because NASA is using it in a new
project.

- not yet 'initialised' gettable parameters: DLR ist also for the
'cleanest solution' to change the ASN.1 and introduce a value qualifier.

Best regards,
Sylvain

--
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
Raumflugbetrieb und Astronautentraining

Tel.    +49 (8153) 28-2142
Fax     +49 (8153) 28-1456
e-mail  Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de