[Css-csts] Use of Functional Resource Names in CSTS SFW operations and procedures

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Jul 29 11:02:52 EDT 2013

Margherita,
I agree with your proposal (to keep the functionalResourceName and add the functionalResourceType). The main point of my comment was that I thought that of the two (functionalResourceName and functionalResourceType), functionResourceType would probably have more widespread use because the user might not as easily know (or otherwise need to know) the FR Instance Numbers. I have no objection to retaining the functionResourceName.

Last week I sent to Yves a version of the CSTS SFW with the changes needs to specify the standard Framework behavior when labels are used in the subscription - that is that they apply only to the functional resource instances that are directly associated with the service instance that is executing the procedure. If we add the functionalResourceType option to the lists, then that qualification will have to be added for that value, too. I will go through the version that I sent to Yves and add the functionalResourceType options where appropriate. I think that I will be able to get that completed by sometime tomorrow morning (my time).