[Css-csts] RE: NotificationTypes

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Feb 1 06:12:37 EST 2013

Dear John,
Please find attached the updated Annex D with my proposed changes (marked):
   Editorial change in the first sentence;
   Section D.8 added explaining how to define a new parameter, event and
   directive (various fields) and how to register with SANA.

I updated 3.10.2.2.3.4 with your proposal.
(See attached file: 921x1r2[Draft 201301] - Appendix D.pdf)

I will go once more (quickly) through the document and if Ok with you I will
upload the new version prior to the teleconference.

Best regards

Yves
Head of the Ground Facilities Infrastructure Section  (HSO-ONI)
in the Ground Facilities Operations Division
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/