[Css-csts] Re: inconsistent name for cross support/css node

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Apr 15 01:57:23 EDT 2013

Dear John,

I had you mail pending in my inbox from some time and being in the plane
to the meeting I finally found a moment to read and process it (coffee in
the left hand, keyboard in the right hand and your mail in the remaining
one).

I corrected the css vs 'cross support services' inconsistencies you
spotted.

I also updated the sentence in C1-a with the one your proposed.

Regarding the figure C1, I changed the title as you proposed. I did not
removed the SLE link. This link is in dotted line to give the reader the
knowledge of where it appears in the tree.
Aside from this and in addition, I would be very much interested to know
what other numbers have been registered under  CCSDS.

Best regards

Yves