[Css-csts] Monitoring Service - Implementation Scenario

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Sat Sep 29 13:24:24 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I uploaded on the CWE the new version of the implementation scenarios for the
Monitoring service.
CSS-CSTS/CWE Prvate/Future Services using Toolkit/MonitoredData/201209
Operational Scenario ImplementationCSTS/
The scenarios makes extensive use of the Functional Resources and could be
used as a start point for the prototype.

I updated the document with the comments received on the earlier version and
considered the discussions we had in the course of the summer.

Best regards

Yves
Head of the Ground Facilities Infrastructure Section  (HSO-ONI)
in the Ground Facilities Operations Division
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.