[Css-csts] Re: Comments on July draft CSA ADD on CWE

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Sat Sep 29 07:40:39 EDT 2012

John,

Thank you for your response.

> I think that in general my comments are part of the discussion that we
> are already planning to have in our joint session. I will need to be in
> the SMWG as much as possible, but if there are still some comments that
> need further discussion we can work something out.

OK. If the joint session you mentioned was the one that we are going to have on Monday morning, I'm afraid Peter will be charing the SEA plenary at that time. But I will be at the joint session, and we will review your comments during the CSA WG meeting. If we need to discuss in person, let's work it out during the week.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada