[Css-csts] RE: deprecated production-status parameter?

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Sat Sep 8 10:10:35 EDT 2012

Dear John,

I changed the title of section C6.2 as proposed.

Regarding Service Production definition I would propose:
"The service production status is the status of the service during
implementation of its functionality."

Please let me know if you agree or if you would have an alternative
definition?

Best regards
Yves