Fw: [Css-csts] CSS-CSTS : Draft MoM of the 2012 Fall meeting in Cleveland

Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int
Thu Oct 25 06:10:56 EDT 2012

Hi Margherita

I just noticed that 25 Jan is a Friday so probably it would be better
Thursday 24th Jan 2013

Cheers
Fabienne
Dr. Fabienne Delhaise
European Space Agency
LPF, GMES Sentinel and H/P Ground Operations Manager
ESOC Robert Bosch Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
email: Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int           http://www.esa.int
Tel: +49-(0)6151-902810
----- Forwarded by Fabienne Delhaise/esoc/ESA on 25/10/2012 12:09 -----