[Css-csts] SLE Issues

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Thu Oct 18 08:21:14 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I have uploaded to CWE private - SLE the presentation that I gave yesterday
on the issues implementers ran into with the current SLE Recommended
Standards. As you may recall, we skipped the part that deals with the
interdependencies of production-status, CLCW evaluation and PLOP states. As
complementing material I have also uploaded a spreadsheet kindly prepared by
John that reflects the changes / additions / clarifications I suggest be put
into F-CLTU. I believe that except for one minor point John's state machines
match with what I propose for the book. Can you please review this material
with fresh unbiased eyes so that we can come to a conclusion if the proposed
material fixes the related issues in the F-CLTU Book?

Thank you,

Wolfgang

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.