[Css-csts] BDP Procedure update

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Wed May 23 10:33:25 EDT 2012

Dear Sylvain, Tim and All,
I have inserted few comments in the subject  DBP paper, and made a couple
of suggestions for minor editorial changes.
This version of the file is called CSTS-Forward_BDP-2012.05.08_MdG.docx,
and is uploaded at the same location in the CWE .

Concerning the State Table, it has been agreed an the last WG
Teleconference that Tim will help reviewing it.
I recall that Yves introduced in the last version of the CSTS FW the
notation to be used in the State Table for derived procedures (at the end
of paragraph 1.6.3.2.6).

I encourage all the WG members to let Sylvain have their feedback on this
paper.

We will continue the discussion about the DBP procedure at the next WG
Teleconference, which is planned by 31st May (an invitation will follow).
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (HSO-GIB)
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779