[Css-csts] Simple Data Processing Procedure Version 4

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Sat Mar 10 16:11:21 EST 2012

Members of the CSTS WG,

I have updated the simple Data Processing Procedure according to the discussion on our last teleconference and assuming that queue overflow shall not be notified to the service user. We had not decided what to do in case this happens and as you will see the current version specifies PEER ABORT. Alternatives are discussed in MS Word Comments. When reworking the specification I have noticed a few further potential issues related to the specific wording that has been copied from the CLTU specification and that no longer holds. I have highlighted those and would be very much interested in your opinions.

The file has been uploaded to the folder:

The CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment (CWE) > Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > Working Materials > DPP Working Papers

The file name is CSTS Forward _MG_Comments_V4.docx (I have kept the name of the previous version to make clear that this is an update).

Kind Regards, Martin

_______________________
Martin Götzelmann
Principal Consultant Technology

VEGA Space GmbH
Europaplatz 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel	: +49 (0)6151 8257-147
Fax	: +49 (0)6151 8257-799
Email	: martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Web	: www.vega.de

Registered office/Sitz: Darmstadt, Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB 89231
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Sigmar Keller, John Lewis

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.