[Css-csts] State tables for Buffered Data Processing procedure

Sylvain Gully Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de
Wed Jun 27 03:43:36 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

thanks for the state table. I had a look at it and found first that
something was missing by the TransferBuffer Event description, but by
the second reading I understood the pseudo-code and it's recursive
behaviour. I like it very much: it's short but cover all the cases. I
have to check the Events where you wrote "Same as DPP". I'm not sure the
group accept that without a copy-paste from the basic procedure, but we
can try :)

I will make an update of the BDP document in the next days with the
comments from Margherita and your state table, so I think we will then
have a "really" draft version of our document. If somebody has some
comments please send them as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Sylvain

--
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
Raumflugbetrieb und Astronautentraining

Tel.    +49 (8153) 28-2142
Fax     +49 (8153) 28-1456
e-mail  Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de