[Css-csts] Interoperability test report document

Lassere Francois Francois.Lassere at cnes.fr
Fri Jul 13 04:34:16 EDT 2012

Dear Margherita,

Your e-mail is completely in line with our phone conversation. I have asked C-S to identify  in the framework document the updates that they will implement. This information is to be provided as soon as possible.
The delivery of the updated version of the framework is planned by end of september.
Best regards.

François