[Css-csts] Update of the SLE API Books - URGENT QUERY

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Tue Jul 3 05:35:52 EDT 2012

Members of the CSTS Group,

I have finally started with the update of the SLE API Books and of course immediately come across an issue that I cannot decide on my own. The current books support version 1 and Version 2  of the RAF, RCF, and CLTU specifications.  The purpose was to allow implementations that support old versions as well.

Shall this approach be maintained and simply support for Version 4 (this is really the current version - version 3 has been skipped for a number of reasons) added or shall support for old versions be removed?

Thanks for a quick response,
Martin

_______________________
Martin Götzelmann
Principal Consultant Technology

VEGA Space GmbH
Europaplatz 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel        : +49 (0)6151 8257-147
Fax       : +49 (0)6151 8257-799
Email   : martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Web     : www.vega.de

Registered office/Sitz: Darmstadt, Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB 89231
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Sigmar Keller, John Lewis

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.