[Css-csts] EFCLTU test report on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Oct 19 15:56:43 EDT 2011

CSTSWG colleagues ---

I'm happy to announce that JPL has released the test report for their
prototype Enhanced Forward CLSU implementation. I have uploaded a copy
to the CWE at

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/Draft%20Documents/Enhanced%20FCLT
U%20Orange%20Book%20drafts/EFCLTU_Test_Results_rev4.docx

I have just received this report from Peter Shames and have not had a
chance to read it in detail, but a quick scan validates the basic
operability and functionality of the service. Hopefully, this report
will offer some insight into the issues that we are considering related
to the forward procedures and operations for CSTS. Also, this report
should satisfy the CCSDS requirements for prototyping as a prerequisite
to the publication of the EFCLTU book as an approved CCSDS Orange Book.

I look forward to discussing the findings of the test report at the
Boulder meeting.