[Css-csts] RE: agenda

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Wed May 4 18:41:17 EDT 2011

Margherita,

I've been working on the User-side state tables, and have found that they will be influenced by the outcome of the discussion on RIDs NASA-TJR-12 and NASA-TJR-13.  Therefore, I would prefer to hold off on completing them until after the Berlin meetings.   So, there is no need for an agenda item to discuss the User-side state tables.

Regards,
Tim