[Css-csts] Monitored Data

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Fri Oct 29 04:27:44 EDT 2010

Dear CSTS colleagues,

I have uploaded the list of the candidate monitored parameters to the CWE
under meeting material / fall 2010. As you are aware, while for the services
covered this list now reflects the consensus position of the WG, it is not
complete as it does not cover yet the CSTS services under development. It
would also be appropriate to cover standard events in that list.

For the sake of completeness I have also uploaded the current PVL syntax
specification / data dictionary for the above list. However, as agreed in the
WG, PVL is not the optimum choice for what we need to achieve.

Best regards,

Wolfgang