[Css-csts] Re: Area calendar for May meetings; request for inputs

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Mar 30 16:28:00 EST 2010

Margherita,
I will need to be in the SMWG meeting on Thursday afternoon, and so having the FSEF session there will not work for me. Also, your proposed agenda has the CSTSWG meeting on Wednesday morning for "prototype status and follow up" at the same time as the joint meeting with SMWG on naming conventions. I propose the following changes:

1. Move the FSEF session from 1300 -1500 on Thursday to 1300-1500 on Tuesday.
2. Move the RUFT/RAD session from 1300 -1600 on Tuesday to 1300-1600 on Thursday.
3. Move the Prototype status and follow-up from 0900-1000 Wednesday morning to 1500-1600 on Tuesday afternoon.

The attached proposed schedule update shows the proposed changes in pink.