[Css-csts] OID for MD service prototype

Cyril Thomas cyril.thomas at c-s.fr
Mon Jun 21 05:12:53 EDT 2010

  Dear Tim,

Monitoring Data service prototype is currently under development and we were
wondering what was the OID to use for this service in our prototype.
What are you going to use on your side ? Is this a prototype OID :
iso identified-organization (3) standards-producing-organization(112)
ccsds(4) csts(4) services(2) protoIdentifiers(1) protoMDService(??? - which
value will you use ?)
or the "real" OID :
iso identified-organization (3) standards-producing-organization(112)
ccsds(4) csts(4) services(2) serviceIdentifiers(2) mdService(1)

I've put Fabien in copy of this mail : he his the one currently working on
the prototype development.

Best regards,
Cyril.