[Css-csts] Version number of derived procedure

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Jul 20 17:34:58 EDT 2010

Yves,

I am finally getting around to updating the TD-CSTS book, and have begun
working through your comments, as contained in the file TD-CSTS_W-0.4
YD.doc. I have incorporated all of them but one. In the Buffered
Tracking Data Message Delivery procedure (section 4), your comment
Y.D.11 states: "We agreed to have the version of the procedure
specified." It is my understanding that putting the version number in
the "Version" row of the Procedures table (e.g., table 3-1 of the
TD-CSTS specification) was that way that the version number is
specified. Do we need to repeat the version number in the section for
each derived procedure? (We may have discussed this in Portsmouth, but I
can't remember).