[Css-csts] Updated TD-CSTS on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Aug 31 15:17:01 EDT 2010

CSTSWG colleagues ---

I have uploaded a slightly modified version fo the TD-CSTS draft at URL

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/Future%20Services%2
0using%20Toolkit/Tracking%20Data%20CSTS/TD-CSTS_W-0%205a.doc

or http://tinyurl.com/TD-CSTS-W-0-5a

This version corrects some errors in the ASN.1 module annexes.

I have also uploaded a text-file version of the ASN.1 modules, to be
used for compilation for implementation, at URL

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/Future%20Services%2
0using%20Toolkit/Tracking%20Data%20CSTS/TD-CSTS_W-0_5a-ASN1.txt

or http://tinyurl.com/TD-CSTS-W-0-5a-ASN1

NOTE - The ASN.1 PDU module imports the BufferedDataDeliveryPdu type
from the CCSDS-CSTS-BUFFERED-DATA-DELIVERY-PDUS module. However, the
CSTSFW Red-1 CCSDS-CSTS-BUFFERED-DATA-DELIVERY-PDUS module does not
export the BufferedDataDeliveryPdu type. This is an error in the Red-1
CSTSFW, and I will write a RID for it.