[Css-csts] Re: Area calendar for May meetings; request for inputs

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Thu Apr 1 10:25:15 EST 2010

Dear Tim and All,,
the changes to the  agenda that you required are all right with me. We have
shortly addressed them in our today's CSS Area teleconference.

I have changed the agenda as follows (on top of the modified version by
John):

- Prototype (status of testing etc.) : Monday , 15 :00 to 16:30
- Framework -  Status, issues, questions : Tuesday 15:00 to 17:00 (or longer,
as needed)

For Erik: I have not changed anything on Wednesday morning joint session.
Please do any change you deem necessary and feel free to shrink the session
on File Transfer as needed.
If required, that discussion can continue in the afternoon.

Kind regards,
Margherita

(See attached file: d3-CssAreaAgendas-30-Mar-2010_CSTS_Draft-proposed_2.xls)