[Css-csts] CSTS - Framework Draft 0.20

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Sep 30 06:09:22 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I uploaded on the CWE the new draft of the Framework Recommendation: draft
0.20.
I answered to all comments received so far and this draft reflects the latest
discussions we have had. The uploaded document contains the change bars for
the main changes (editorial changes are not marked).

Please note that the ASN.1 version in that draft is NOT compatible with the
version used for the Framework prototype, mainly due to a missing type in the
extension of the negative BindReturn.
I used a ASN.1 parser to verify the ASN.1

Best regards

Yves
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/