[Css-csts] Monitored Data Service : some points to verify

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Oct 20 17:50:01 EDT 2009

Cyril,

Thank you for your thoughtful review of the version 0.8 draft of the
MD-CSTS. I have just posted an update (v0.9) that addresses most of your
questions and the comments made at the CSTSWG telecon where we discussed
the version 0.8 draft. Please see my responses (in red) to your comments
interleaved below.