[Css-csts] Object Identifiers for CSTS Services

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed May 6 04:31:01 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I updated the object identifier tree as discussed during our meeting in
Colorado Springs. I also drafted a new appendix listing the requirements for
the allocation of object identifiers.
The two files have been uploaded in a zip file named "CSTS Object
Identifiers,zip" under the directory "CWE Private/CSTS Framework and
Concept".

In case of comments/questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/