[Css-csts] RE: Framework ASN.1

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 10 10:51:39 EDT 2009

Dear Martin,

Thanks for your helpful response.  At first I was still confused (due to my lack of understanding of ASN.1).  It took me a while (and some help from John Pietras) to realize that "there is no TLV associated with the CHOICE construct itself" (quoted from page 318 of the book "ASN.1 Complete").  Again, thanks!

Best regards,
Tim