[Css-csts] CSTS Teleconference

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Jun 5 05:40:55 EDT 2009

Dear all,

After having received the confirmation for participation I propose to hold
our next teleconference on 24.06 from 15:00 to 17:00 CET.
(I apologise to John who will have to reschedule a medical appointment. If
that help we could move the meeting a little later or earlier).

Agenda:
   Review of actions
   Concept document
   Framework document
   Guidelines document
   Monitoring and control service
   Prototypes

As usual, please let me have your telephone number and ESOC will call you.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/