[Css-csts] Prototype Service Extensions

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 20 10:32:41 EDT 2009

Dear Yves,

Thanks for taking the time to look over my document.  Sorry for the confusion - my intention was to focus on the parts that I was unsure about (and leave out details for the other parts).  The next paragraph addresses the comments/questions that you embedded in the Word document.

I agree with your assumptions.  Regarding credentials, I assume we will begin testing with credentials disabled, and then switch to "Credentials for Bind Only" after we have things working.  Regarding extended diagnostics for the Start-Return: if we decide to add any extended diagnostics, I will be happy to support them.

Best regards,
Tim