[Css-csts] CSTS Specification Framework Concepts Draft 11

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Fri Apr 10 06:28:09 EDT 2009

Members of the CSTS WG,

I have uploaded Draft 11 of the Concepts Green Book to the CWE area for your review. The document can be found at:

CCS-CSTS -> CWE Private -> SLE Toolkit Procedures -> CSTS SFW Concepts G-0.11

Unfortunately, the updates are not yet complete. Section 10 (How to Specify a CSTS) and the material in Annex C (CSTS Specification Example) have just been copied from Draft 10 without modification. Annex A (Definition of Terms) still needs to be prepared.

I will try to prepare some of the missing text before the meeting, but for section 10, it might be appropriate to wait until the guidelines are a little more progressed.

Looking forward to see you in Colorado Springs,

Martin