[Css-csts] CSTS Framework draft 0.13 on the web site

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Tue May 20 13:44:34 EDT 2008

Dear all,

During today's teleconference, the participants pointed out that the version
0.13 on the web site seems old. I confirm that the version 0.13 of the
Framework Recommendation I uploaded to the web site is an old version.

I just corrected my mistake and I uploaded the correct version ("CSTS
Procedures Definition Recommendation 0.13 corrected.doc")

I confirm the two points I mentioned in my previous mail:
   The Association Control procedure was updated to limit its scope to the
   procedure states (unbound & bound). There is an open question with a
   possible solution in the state table to be considered (reaction to an
   incoming unbind when the prime procedure is active). Please have a look to
   the state table in section 4.2.5, rows 3.1 & 3.2.
   The Notification procedure has been updated to be in line with the
   extension approach described in the rest of the document.

I apologise for the time you may have spent trying to find out the discussed
changes.

NEW DATE FOR YOUR AGENDA:
      Our next teleconference will take place on the 03.06.2008 starting at
16:00 European time.

Best regards.

Yves