[Css-csts] Framework Recommendation - Draft 0.13

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon May 5 07:54:05 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I uploaded (CSS-CSTS/CWE Private/SLE Toolkit Procedures) the draft 0.13 of
the CSTS Framework Recommendation.

The document includes:
   All operations and procedures;
   Updated ASN.1 checked by a parser;
   Comments resulting from the Washington meeting and teleconference from
   last week;
   Unresolved comments.

There two points to mention:
   The Association Control procedure was updated to limit its scope to the
   procedure states (unbound & bound). There is an open question with a
   possible solution in the state table to be considered.
   The Notification procedure has been updated to be in line with the
   extension approach described in the rest of the document.

In case of questions and/or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/