[Css-csts] R2 of comments on Buffered Data Delivery Procedure on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Jun 30 16:58:53 EDT 2008

Yves,
Thank you for making the effort to consider and respond to my concerns
and update the Buffered data delivery procedure section of the
specification.

In order to try to help our discussion of this on Wednesday, I've
responded to the items that still have some question or issues about
them. I've uploaded the results in file
"v0.13a_BufferedDDP-JPietrasCommetnsR3.DOC" to the CCSDS Collaborative
Work Environment (CWE) > Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents >
CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > SLE Toolkit Procedures folder at URL:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/SLE%20Toolkit%20Pro
cedures/v0.13a_BufferedDDP-JPietrasCommetnsR3.DOC

As you'll see, I've cut out all of the comments on which there seems to
be no further action needed.

Looking forward to our discussion on Wednesday.

Procedure
> on CWE
>

> Dear John,
> I went through your list of comments and uploaded a ZIP file
containing:
>    Your file with my proposed answers:
>    Blue answers: I updated the procedure;
>    Red answers: I had some problems with your suggestions.
>    A PDF of the updated procedure.
> Please have a look and let me know if some points need to be further
> discussed.
>
> The ZIP file is named:  "v0.13_BufferedDDP-JPietrasCommentsR2 YD
Answers -
> Mail Extended START answer.zip"
> and is located in "CWE Private/SLE Toolkit Procedures"
>
> Best regards
>
> Yves DOAT
> Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
> ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
> D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
> Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
> Internet: http://www.esa.int/
>

>              "John Pietras"
>              <john.pietras at gst.
>              com>
>              Sent by:                   <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>
>              css-csts-bounces at m
> cc
>              ailman.ccsds.org
>
> Subject
>                                         [Css-csts] R2 of comments on
>              18/06/2008 16:25           Buffered Data Delivery
Procedure