[Css-csts] R2 of comments on Buffered Data Delivery Procedure on CWE

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Jun 23 04:46:07 EDT 2008

Dear John,
I went through your list of comments and uploaded a ZIP file containing:
   Your file with my proposed answers:
   Blue answers: I updated the procedure;
   Red answers: I had some problems with your suggestions.
   A PDF of the updated procedure.
Please have a look and let me know if some points need to be further
discussed.

The ZIP file is named:  "v0.13_BufferedDDP-JPietrasCommentsR2 YD Answers -
Mail Extended START answer.zip"
and is located in "CWE Private/SLE Toolkit Procedures"

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/

             "John Pietras"
             <john.pietras at gst.
             com>                                                         To
             Sent by:                   <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>
             css-csts-bounces at m                                           cc
             ailman.ccsds.org
                                                                     Subject
                                        [Css-csts] R2 of comments on
             18/06/2008 16:25           Buffered Data Delivery Procedure on
                                        CWE

CSTSWG Colleagues ---
I have uploaded to the CWE an updated version of my comments on the
Buffered Data Delivery Procedure. The update adds a few new comments.

The file "v0.13_BufferedDDP-JPietrasCommentsR2.doc" can be found in the
CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment (CWE) > Cross Support Services Area
(CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private > SLE Toolkit Procedures
folder at URL:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/SLE%20Toolkit%20Pro
cedures/v0.13_BufferedDDP-JPietrasCommentsR2.doc