[Css-csts] prime and secondary instances of the same procedure

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Feb 5 08:21:00 EST 2008

Yves,
Thanks for your reply. I had not looked at the 0.12 version of the
Procedures Definition before I sent my note (at least, not in regard to
this particular point). I'm glad that we came to the same conclusions.

Regarding "optional" - what I perhaps should have used was "maximum
allowed". That is, I don't think that we have any way of enforcing, for
example, a user to start, say, three instances of a particular secondary
procedure, only that the service must allow up to the specified number
of secondary procedure instances.

But I think that we still do have the "optional" issue that we discussed
last time - that is, how to support different levels of what is the same
base service. I plan to send a note out later today that will attempt to
summarize the issue as we discussed it last time and perhaps offer some
further suggestions for discussion tomorrow.

John Pietras
Global Science & Technology, Inc. (GST)
7855 Walker Drive
Suite 200