[Css-csts] Procedure Definition Recommendation - Draft 0.10

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Tue Oct 23 04:41:04 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I updated the draft Recommendation and uploaded it on the CCSDS Web site. The
new draft (0.10) can be found in the Private area, "SLE Toolkit Procedures"
(CSTS Procedures Definition Recommendation 0.10.doc).

The new version considers:
   Figure 1-1 updated with the list of documents agreed in Heppenheim;
   List of procedures agreed in Heppenheim;
   Various updates agreed in Heppenheim;
   I merged the common operations considerations in the operations section
   (section 4.3) so that we can split the document later on;
   I merged the common procedures considerations in the procedures section
   (section 5.3) so that we can split the document later on;
   Use of 'stateful' and 'stateless' procedures (Figure A-1 updated to
   reflect the change)

Your comments will be most appreciated.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/