[Css-csts] Re: URGENT: RESPONSE TO IOAG - CROSS SUPPORT SERVICES AREA

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Oct 6 03:37:53 EDT 2006

Dear Adrian,

In view of the questions asked by the IOAG and the latest development and
discussions that took place in the course of 2006 I propose to update the
charter of the CSTS WG.

Following the spring meeting, the very first draft of the toolkit
recommendation should have been made available in the course of the autumn
for an intermediate meeting. that should have taken place in September. Due
to various constraints the meeting could not take place. The very first draft
for WG discussion should be available in January.

In addition to the toolkit, the WG will address the following services:
Return Unframed Telemetry, Radiometric and Monitoring services. Those
services will make use of the toolkit. The draft recommendations should be
available in a year from now. A prototype implementing a dummy service should
be developed in the course of 2007.

You will find attached an updated version of the charter. Do not hesitate to
contact me in case of questions and/or comments.
(See attached file: CSTS Proposed_Charter_OPSPLAN_27092006.doc)
Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/