[Css-csts] CCSDS - CSTS - February Meeting at ESOC

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Mar 8 09:04:51 EST 2006

Dear all,

I downloaded to the CCSDS Web site the following documents:
   Access database containing the issues and their status as discussed during
   our February meeting at ESOC.
   File Name: SLE Toolkit CCR 02 2006
   Location "Working Material"Directory.

   The updated minutes of our meeting as well as the memo from Terma
   addressing the parallel execution of procedure.
   Location: "Meetings" directory

This input should be the basis for the update of the procedures.
As we have moved the issues into a dedicated database, I suggest to remove
the issues from the procedures themselves.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/