[Css-csts] protocol question

Tim Ray tim.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 6 15:22:22 EST 2005

Hi Martin,

I agree with you.  (That was my opinion before asking the question, but I
didn't want to influence the answer)

In my opinion, these words summarize the situation:

"After invoking the CLTU-UNBIND operation, the initiator must not invoke
any further operations (with the exception of a Peer-Abort)."

Thanks for resolving this issue (unless someone has a dissenting opinion).

Best Regards,
Tim Ray