[Css-csts] latest draft documents?

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Tue Dec 6 11:34:56 EST 2005

Dear Tim,

Your question is pretty valid.
Please find attached the status of the procedures and documents.

May I ask everybody to let me know if there are newest procedures available.
Based on the list contained in the attached document I will clean the CSTS
web-site and remove everything which is obsolete (I will keep a copy of all
removed documents so that we can reverse to any earlier version).

The web site should then be up-to-date by the end of the week.
(See attached file: CCSDS - CSTS Status List 1.0.xls)
Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/

                      Tim Ray
                      <tim.ray at nasa.gov>              To:      css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      css-csts-bounces at mailma         Subject: [Css-csts] latest draft documents?
                      n.ccsds.org

                      29/11/2005 00:21

Hello all,

I want to have a set of our latest draft documents (not the various API
Magenta Books, but the CSTS procedures that we worked on in Atlanta).  Are
they available via the CWE?  If not, can whoever is responsible for each of
the draft documents please distribute the latest version via
css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org?

Thanks,
Tim Ray
NASA/Goddard