[Css-csa] ESA RIDs on 901x1r1

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 18 22:53:04 UTC 2014

Dear CSS-CSA colleagues,

The SCCS-ARD agency review period has concluded.  Attached is what I believe is the last set of RIDs from ESA.   As with the others I have provided my initial proposed dispositioning of them.

I will Doodle to see if we can find a suitable and agreeable time for all of us to meet by telecon to discuss these after the holdays.

Meanwhile, have a happy holiday season and a joyous new year.

Regards, Peter